Happy Spring Chicas!
With vaccines being distributed throughout our country and with the first day of Spring, we feel the need to CELEBRATE! We are so excited to share this amazing, fresh Chica Beauty Spring Break look with you guys this week!
Here is a step-by-step tutorial of our makeup artist Kat's fun Spring Break look:
1. Apply whatever base layer you normally do (foundation, concealer, highlighter, etc.)
2. Get out your Chica Beauty Powder Blush: this product is so versatile! Apply on your cheeks as blush, and also as your eyeshadow! The color Lotus is fun for cheeks and we love Barely Mauve (eyelids) and Lotus (eye crease) together on the eyelids for some pop and glam.
3. Make your eyes pop with our Pencil Eyeliner however you like it! We like a small cat-eye for this look.
4. Naturally curl up those lashes with our fan-favorite THE Eyelash Curler and swipe a coat or two of our Nine-to-Five Mascara on the lashes!
5. Apply our long-lasting, mess free Matte Liquid Lipstick for a colorful pout. Passion is great for a fun Spring Break look, but all three of our colors are to die for!
6. For some addictive shine, add our beloved Gloss Boss on top!
And voila! You have completed our Chica Beauty Spring Break look! Happy Spring and Women's History Month Chicas, we hope you have as much fun trying out this look as we all did! Send your gorgeous Chica Beauty Spring Break looks to email@example.com so that the Chica Beauty team can see all of your fun variations!
As always, please join our Chica Beauty sisterhood by subscribing to emails at chicabeauty.com, follow us on socials @chicabeautyusa, and send any comments, questions, or blog submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org!
See you sisters on the Chica Beauty Life blog next week!